Reminders for In-Person Learning
Complete EACH morning before school (link here)
- Reasons to Stay Home…
- Any symptom of illness or not feeling well
- Positive COVID-19 test (Student or Member of Household)
- Student or household Member being tested for COVID-19 and awaiting results
- Close contact (less than 6 ft, 15 min or longer) with a person positive for COVID-19
*If your student or a family member tests positive for COVID-19, please report it to your school nurse*
- Illness on Campus:
- Students with potential COVID-19 symptoms (as noted on the daily home screening tool) will be sent home.
- The amount of days out of school are dependent on the risk and symptoms. (24 hours to 10 days)
- See OCHCA Student Symptom Decision Tree
- Illness Prevention:
- Video guidance from your IUSD School Nurses for your student
- Simple Steps to staying healthy:
- Wash your hands often
- Wear your mask
- Keep a 6-foot distance from peers and staff
Hello from the Health Office!
My name is Christin Crowley and I am your school nurse. Mai Eldeeb is our Health Assistant. Please give us a call or send us an email if you have any questions or need any guidance. We know there is a lot of new information this year; our first priority is keeping our students safe!
Christin Crowley, RN
(949) 936-5511 | ChristinCrowley@iusd.org
IUSD Health Services | OCHCA Guidelines for Schools | Testing Sites – OCHCA