ENROLLMENT & REGISTRATION
Welcome to the Irvine Unified School District, and to Brywood Elementary!
Our teachers, administrators and support staff are committed to academic excellence and quality service for our families. As such, we hope to make the enrollment process as quick and convenient as possible.
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
- Are you new to the district? Please Complete Steps 1 and 2 of the IUSD district enrollment process Here.
- To complete STEP 3 of the enrollment process, scan your required Enrollment Documents and email them to Brywood Enrollment. Save original copies of Enrollment Documents and provide them to the school site when schools reopen.
- If you are registering for a 2020-21 Kindergarten/TK Program or are transferring a student from ECLC, be sure to read the Kindergarten Program Information section under Step 1 "Before you Enroll"
SCHOOL CHOICE REQUESTS/open enrollment
- School Choice options closed on February 28, 2020; however, you may request to attend Brywood Elementary for the 2020-21 School Year if Brywood is not your home school, by clicking here. You will be placed on a wait-list and notified when it has been determined that there is space available for your student.
Students RETURNING TO BRYWOOD FOR THE 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR
- It is time to start making plans for the 2020-21 school year. To help us determine our staffing needs for the upcoming year, we need to project our upcoming student enrollment. If you currently have a Kindergarten-5th grade student(s), please complete/submit this Intent to Return Survey to let us know if you will be returning to Brywood for the 2020-21 school year. Complete one survey for each of your students in grades Kinder to 5th, answer all questions with a red "*", and scroll to the bottom to Submit .